EA First are delighted to be partnering with a global Bio-Tech organisation whose mission is making a profound impact on the world's health.
If you're looking for an opportunity to work on world-changing projects, surrounded by exceptional people and inspirational leaders, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Revenue Accounting Analyst to join our expanding Finance team. This role will be based in Cambridge.
Our client is a global Bio-Tech organisation. They are on a mission to expand access to genomic technology, making it available to a broader population. Through their cutting-edge research and development, they have enabled groundbreaking discoveries that are changing the landscape of health care.
As a Senior Revenue Accounting Analyst, you'll be a crucial member of the corporate accounting team. You'll handle complex issues, transactions, and projects, both independently and collaboratively with various teams, including internal and external auditors. Your responsibilities will include:
- Application of the Revenue Recognition Policy and related accounting procedures.
- Active participation in quarterly revenue projection meetings and activities.
- Conducting fair value analyses for multiple element arrangements.
- Recording revenue accruals and ad-hoc entries during monthly close.
- Maintenance and review of balance sheet accounts related to revenue.
- Coordination with internal and external auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Collaboration with other departments to provide guidance on revenue accounting treatments for complex arrangements.
- Leading training sessions on revenue recognition rules, policies, and practices.
The successful candidate:
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience, ideally qualified in practice.
- Accountancy qualification
- A degree in accounting or finance.
- Familiarity with SAP (or equivalent ERP system)
- The ability to collaborate effectively in a team, emphasising process improvement.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to adjust your schedule to accommodate our dynamic business environment.
- Proficiency with US GAAP and SEC reporting regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
Highly competitive salary
Market leading benefits package including, flexible holiday entitlement (uncapped), private health-care, stocks, highly subsidised gym membership, 10% employee pension contribution.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.