EA first are excited to be working with a global life sciences organisation that are looking for a Senior/Lead Scrum Master on a 6-9-month contract or a 12-month FTC. You would need to be able to start this role within a months' notice so ideal for candidates who are immediately available.
To be successful for this role you must have experience of:
- Managing, Mentoring, and Coaching Multiple Scrum Teams.
- Delivery of intricate web, online and digital products using multiple platforms and technologies.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the full development lifecycle using Agile methodologies.
- Proven experience of Development and testing methods for deployment in cloud environments
- Work closely with the whole tech team to ensure implementation targets are reached.
- Experience of managing at C-level staff members.
- Risk and delivery management
You will be required to:
- Grow a newly developed agile delivery team whilst also managing delivery and implementing best practice throughout the wider organisation.
- Mentor Scrum masters to build the best practice of Scrum values.
- Build relationships throughout all departments of the IT team ensuring you are building agile awareness across the organisation.
- Assist in unblocking to ensure a successful delivery and remove obstruction from external and internal resources
If you have the skills to complete this role, and are available within a months' notice please apply to discuss this role in more detail.
This role will be full remote working.
We have up to £600 a day to play with or a competitive salary