I am currently working with an organsition that are developing market leading products that help turn phyiscial space into Smart space. This organistion are looking to recruit a Senior Software Engineer into the team beased at the Headquaters in Cambridge.
The company`s products deliver unprecedented levels of responsiveness, precision, reliability, and scalability, and the integrated development tools and open APIs make it simple to develop and deploy robust and scalable location-aware applications. Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with major offices in Germany and Colorado, looking to recruit talented people to help execute on the vision. I am looking for people who are interested in the future, who believe that technology will play a fundamental role in improving the world of tomorrow, and who want to be a part of making that happen.
This organistion are building strategic partnerships with some of the world's leading system integrators and IOT solution providers who we are enabling to design, build and deliver bespoke technology solutions into new customers, markets, and territories. You will join a newly formed team of specialist engineers and consultants focused on supporting and enabling our partner-focused go-to-market strategy. Working closely with partners and the companies Pre-Sales, you'll
* bring expert knowledge of the technology stack and best-practise software engineering techniques to partner-led co-development software projects
* support and enable partners to architect and build high-quality, scalable, and maintainable sensor-driven computing solutions
* be responsible for building solution prototypes that help partners and customers to see, touch and feel the value that can be delivered with Ubisense
* support members of the Pre-Sales team to learn and present capabilities you've developed at customer meetings, industry events and webinars.
* work closely with different team including Engineering, Technical Pre-Sales and Product Management to identify important product improvement opportunities
Our ideal candidate has many of the skills and experience outlined below.
* HTML and CSS Frameworks like Tailwind or Bootstrap
* Understanding of the npm ecosystem, bundling practices, dependency management, and CLI tooling
* Node.js as a CLI and a backend
* Understanding of the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test to deploy.
* Familiarity with best practices for usability
* Experience designing, creating, and managing virtualised solutions on cloud platforms such AWS/Azure/GCP, with experience troubleshooting both local and virtualised networks.
* Experience with Kubernetes or containerization technologies
* DevOps as applied to customer solution software including version control and build processes
* Some familiarity with build systems, CI & CD
* Experience with serverless functions, such as AWS Lambda or Azure Functions
* Artistic creativity and UX experience
* Experience with web (REST) and industrial interfaces including incl. OPC, MQTT, ODBC
* Experience with relational databases and designing complex queries using SQL.
* Industry specific experience in manufacturing applications, location-based services, asset management, basic understanding of RFID solutions a plus
You'll have the opportunity to work on multiple concurrent projects using the latest software development technologies, with a particular focus on web, cloud, and system integration. You'll be comfortable working under pressure, in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Please do send over your CV or reach out to Damian on 01223298159 to find out more informaton.