We're recruiting for a Shipping & Materials Handler who will be responsible for accurately packing and processing paperwork for finished goods within a busy manufacturing environment.
This is a permanent position, based in Ely, Cambridgeshire and would suit a candidate who is highly organised and a good team player.
- Completion of all shipping transactions for same day shipping
- Processing of paperwork for outgoing shipments
- Carry out daily cycle counts
- Picking of items to a high level of accuracy
- Completion of courier bookings for customer orders
- Maintain a safe and tidy in line with 5S principles and health and safety
- Packing of finished goods in line with SOP's
- Operation of Box Cutting Machine
- Manual handling of boxes, crates and bags
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Experience within a stores/logistics function
- Safety conscious team player
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing techniques and control
- Product handling experience
- Strong numerical skills and a high attention to detail
- Experience of Axapta (desirable)
- Experience of stock control principles (desirable)
Competitive + excellent benefits
Monday to Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.