This is a great opportunity for a Shipping Co-ordinator to join an innovative company in Waterbeach.
A key part of this job will be to process and progress all orders from order to successful delivery, including completing all relevant documentation, compliance and invoicing.
We are looking for a pro-active self-starter, who has excellent communication skills.
In this varied logistics and shipping job, you'll have the opportunity to learn new skills with additional training offered where necessary.
- Processing of orders from acceptance to delivery
- Complete documentation, compliance and invoicing
- Prepare delivery notes and pro-forma invoices
- Communicate with sales, production and customers
- Co-ordinate international air freight shipments
- Manage order fulfilment and transportation cycle
- Maintain accurate filing procedure and record keeping
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Previous knowledge of import/export, customs procedures and regulations
- Knowledge of incoterms
- Strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Sage (desirable)
- International air freight experience (desirable)
This is a full time, permanent position.
Monday-Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Contributory company pension scheme, Life assurance, 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and more.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.