EA First have an exciting opportunity for a Software Support Analyst to join a Global manufacturing organisation,
You will join experts across four continents to collaborate and drive the future of the organisation, with over 130 years of technical knowledge and expertise, making our customers' products stand out and achieve commercial success.
In this role you will develop and maintain IT solutions & customisations key to the organisation's global IT and business strategy. You will be supporting our Oracle JD Edwards based system and using a suite of software tools to design, implement and maintain software solutions, as well as supporting our busy global Helpdesk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Initial focus on supporting our UK operation.
- Provide software support on a global scale (both UK and US operations)
- Develop solution enhancements to support business requests and cover system issues.
- Supporting Oracle J.D. Edwards (E1) ERP system
- Implementation of new business solutions
- Create and maintain necessary technical documentation.
- Other duties that may, from time to time, be required.
- Previous experience of developing and supporting JD Edwards (E1) in a Manufacturing environment.
- Experience in MS SQL Development including writing functions and stored procedures.
- Experience in developing in software development tools such as Visual Studio.
- Competence in business analysis, creating specs, coding to specification.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to coordinate project tasks and report status/progress.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
- Experience using Transform® from BottomLine Technologies would be beneficial but not essential.
- Previous experience in SalesForce & EDI implementation preferable.
- Experience in using JD Edwards Orchestrator would be beneficial but not essential.
If you are an experienced Support Analyst and this role is of interest to you then please apply or call Damian Bicknell on 01223298159 for more details.