Solutions Architect / CTO / Technical Director
We are looking for experienced Solution Architect Consultant to join the Digital & Data COE Practice for this exciting growing organisation. Should your experience be at a more CTO level then this could also be considered.
You will work on complex and challenging engagements with new and existing clients, delivering high quality work, building and growing relationships, developing people and playing an important role in the growth of their new digital capability.
You will be working in an entrepreneurial and start-up environment as they look to grow and you will have the opportunity to play a major role in influencing their data strategy over the next 3-5 years.
You will have a broad, and current technology experience across, ideally, all of applications, infrastructure and IT operating model, combined with a good knowledge of emerging technologies and data architecture.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for digital and technology, a strong understanding of the overall industry and have extensive experience in the majority of core architecture capabilities.
* 10+ years of exp in Design & Development across the technology spectrum, 2-3 years of which have been as a Solution Architect
* Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
* Excellent application system design and development skills
* Used to working with high quality development teams based on Agile & DevOps
* Open & honest in all interactions with all stakeholders
* Listen, understand & come up with tangible improvements in business utilising technology
* Constructively challenge the existing practises & come up with improvements
* Having an innovation mindset is a must.
* Strong experience in application development, architecture, infrastructure, and implementation and operation and management of applications, ideally with experience of both legacy and modern technology stacks
*Exposure and understanding of Enterprise Architecture and IT Operating models, and some understanding of frameworks such as TOGAF & PEAF
* Excellent knowledge of architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data architecture and modelling techniques
* Strong experience in designing / developing with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
* Experience working in Agile projects, DevOps, Test Automation
* Knowledge of Public Cloud AWS, Azure & GCL plus deployment platforms like Heroku, CloudFoundry
* Highly collaborative style of working using all the collaborative tools like Confluence, Jira * Expert in using Git (branching, merging, pull request, release management etc)
*5+ years of relevant architecture experience in each of
*Applications & Software Development
*Infrastructure, including a practical understanding of Public Cloud and Automation
*Understanding and appreciation of emergent technologies such as AI/ML, Blockchain
*Experience of executive level advisory consulting is beneficial, including extensive experience in architecture consultancy experience
*Eager to work in an agile, multi-disciplinary and fast-moving environment