This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships. You will be working from home with a requirement to attend team meetings in person approximately once per month and, when possible, to travel to meet suppliers. This is a fast moving environment where you can learn from talented individuals. This ambitious SME has grown significantly over the past 18 months and has the backing to enable that growth to continue. They are looking for someone to join their team supporting their customers and managing the supply of their services. You will have your own accounts to manage and the opportunity to grow your career.
Working in the Supply Operations team you do some analysis of the market and the administration of delivery of service. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support suppliers, working closely with them to support delivery
- Analysing the market to advise on pricing strategy with the view to increasing market share.
- You will monitor delivery options ensuring customers have a range of products
- Analysis of prospective partners
- Monthly supplier statistics
The successful applicant will be:
- Strong communication skills
- Inquisitive with a will do attitude
- Confident in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- numerate / analytical / business related degree
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in this role please apply with your current CV rather than calling.