As the Supply Chain Consultant you will be responsible for dmanaging client relationships, managing stakeholders and support the delivery of specific projects and deliverables across the UK.
Our client is a multinational logistics, supply chain and manufacturing company.
They specialise in the design and operation of supply chain solutions for Technology, Consumer home products, health care, automotive and industrial and are looking for a Supply Chain Consultant to join their team.
- Support the delivery of specific projects and their deliverables at client sites across the UK.
- You will provide strong experiential knowledge of supply chain issues linked to a lean approach and create sustainable improvement outcomes.
- Collaborate in design and delivery of supply chain planning solutions using our platform Familiarise yourself with the unique processes of each client.
- Understand the technical requirements and apply this knowledge to each client.
- Become capable of analysing client processes and requirements to specify improvements.
- Act as a knowledgeable supply chain consultant throughout the customer engagement.
- Form, develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, clients, and partners.
- Managing stakeholders at operational and senior levels as well as within the team.
- Create sustainable improvement outcomes linked to a lean approach.
- 2-6 years of experience working in the field of supply chain or digital procurement either as a consultant or within an industry role (or as a mix of both
- You will have a good understanding of industry best practices in Demand Planning, Supply Planning or preferably, both.
- Track record of developing client staff in an operational excellence way of working.
- Experience in at least three of the following; Lean, Six Sigma, Sales and Operations Planning, Inventory Management, Supply Management, Direct Purchasing, Demand & Supply Forecasting, Change Management and Operational Excellence methodologies
- You will have a working understanding of supply chain processes and understand the benefit offered to modern businesses through their Supply Chain Planning function.
- Plan and manage resources.
- Balance of technical expertise and project management.
Salary - £65,000 - £75,000 plus benefits.
Ability to travel across the UK.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.