We at EA First are excited to be partnering with a Education Charity who are looking for a Systems Integration manager for a Student Records system within the Tribal (SITS) platform.
Our client is searching for the right candidate who can provide strategic leadership and management of the Tribal (SITS) system.
Being able to work for a Education Charity is always a noble achievement and with our particular client they truly believe in their mission to help drive education for adults from all backgrounds and challenges, whilst inspiring everyone and society altogether.
Your main focus will be to effectively lead the maintenance of the Student Records Systems and develop integration between all of the companies systems. You will be the lead technical specialist in integration services. You will also work with key stakeholders to provide expertise and support to other systems.
The successful candidate will need to lead and manage relationships with key stakeholders including key suppliers and work in partnership with Senior Managers to deliver improved Student and Integration services.
You will be a leader in the team, who plays an integral role where you get to make crucial decisions which will influence the financial aspects of the company
The successful candidate will need to deliver the following:
- Working experience with Tribal (SITS)
- Lead the management of the design, structuring and maintenance of the Student Records Systems, supporting activities and providing oversight of application security provisions
- Help delivery the IT strategy, plans and policies as a senior manager of the I.T management team
- Tasked with developing, design and implementation of short and long terms plans to ensure I.T applications meet existing and future capacity and capability requirements
- Create & develop procedures and associated implementation, testing and training plans for applications and database administration, security and data management
- Identify where automation can streamline process and design and deliver automated systems
Working for a UK leading Education Charity
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.