EA First are delighted to be representing exclusively, a highly regarded Law Firm in their specialist search for a Personal Tax Accountant. This is an incredible organisation that put employee welfare and engagement at the forefront of what they do.
Not only do they have an inclusive and supportive culture, they boast a market leading benefits package including unlimited annual leave, full flexible/smart working and a highly desirable pension scheme.
This is a highly regarded, award-winning Law Firm based in the East Anglia region. Working as part of a specialist team you will have the opportunity to progress your career internally and benefit from a modern working culture within a personable and professional environment.
As the Tax Accountant you will specifically work on Personal Tax matters and Estate and Trust matters. The successful candidate will have strong experience within Tax Accountancy matters across the board and be confident in working with Private Clients, Executors and Trustees.
- Working as part of a specialist team to provide proactive taxation advice to clients
- Preparing tax returns for private clients
- Advising clients on numerous tax matters
- Preparing annual trust accounts
- Preparation of self-assessment trust tax returns
- Providing advice on tax queries to support Lawyers from all departments
- Promotion of the Trust and Tax service
- Supporting and training other members of the team
- Experienced in tax and trusts accounting matters
- AAT, ATT, ACA, ACCA, or TEP qualification (part qualified / QBE considered)
- Knowledge and experience of UK taxation of individuals, estates and trusts
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Competitive salary
- A market leading benefits package including; unlimited annual leave entitlement, full flexible working, life assurance and pension (to name a few)
- Progression path
- Hours: Monday-Friday 35 hours per week
Please note part time applicants will be considered.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.