Due to business growth, we're recruiting for a Technical Sales Estimator for a well-established and successful manufacturing business in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
We're looking someone who has a strong knowledge of sheet metal, fabrication and welding practices, and a basic understanding of CNC machining processes.
In this varied technical sales and estimating role, duties will include:
- Developing relationships at all levels of the supply chain
- Providing and seeking new business opportunities
- Effectively managing new business projects
- Driving on time delivery of quotations
- Supporting internal teams to resolve customer related issues
- Reporting on the customers view of performance
- Updating relevant metrics/database
- Attending and contributing to staff meetings
- Increase visitor numbers
Ideally, you will have a manufacturing/engineering background.
You will be proficient in using Microsoft Office as well as an ERP system.
Being an exceptional communicator, organised and having a can do attitude are all important in this job.
The successful candidate will be proactive and deliver timely, high quality work.
This is a great opportunity that will provide you with an opportunity to join a people-focused organisation that offers a fantastic work life balance.
37.5 hours per week - Flexible working available including the option to work a 4-day week
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.