This is a great role for someone with an interest in science or engineering. You will be able to develop your knowledge in these areas and apply it to solve practical problems and provide technical support at the same time.
Leading local employer
* Answer technical questions and provide remote troubleshooting for customers, distributors and sales offices by email and telephone
* Share customer feedback to drive the development of future products
* Developing and maintain a technical knowledge base and product literature
* As your experience grows, occasional visits to customer's sites in Europe and beyond may also be a possibility
We are looking for a candidate with some experience in a technical support role and an a good educational background in STEM.
* Enthusiastic, with good communication skills
* Technically minded, interest in science, engineering, electronics or computer science
* Self-motivated with high levels of commitment and focus
* Desire to produce work to a high standard of quality
* Flexibility to adapt to varied nature of work and workload
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.