Are you a Workday Specialist? Do you want to work for a Leading Global organsition, in a new team set up to take onwership of the implimentaion and management of the Workday system?
The client a Global brand that has exploded on the market over the last 10 years, providing AI powered Cybersecurity solutions to organisations across the world.
This is a key role in the Workday support team. Reporting into the Head of Data and Systems you will be responsible for the maintenance and support of technical aspects of Workday, covering integrations, security and reporting.
In depth details of these areas are:
- Manage system integrations within the architecture of the HR/Finance system and middleware
- Provide support for Workday inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations as well as developing new integrations
- Provide support for incident management and integration monitoring
- Perform routine break/fix support and regression testing and support the inbound/outbound interfaces to the system and middleware
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution
- Analyse and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Design and develop interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests
- With support and guidance from the Security team, configure, maintain and advise on security within Workday application. This includes domain security policies, roles, and role assignments
- Coordinate with vendors to understand new technology scope and association with new functionality and security
- Stay updated on new security features within the application's future roadmap, and implement where relevant
- Perform audits on system roles and access logs to ensure accuracy
- Demonstrate proof of security controls during internal and external audits
- In conjunction with functional experts, develop and maintain simple to complex Workday reports, including matrix and composite reports, utilizing Workday Report Writer and Report Designer
- Provide support for existing custom reports in Workday
- Ability to document the report function and design to facilitate maintenance
- Participate in report reviews, including understanding and ensuring security and data privacy standards
- Provide analysis of impacts to reporting based on new releases or updates to system functionality and recommend/apply changes
We are looking for someone with
- Experience with designing and implementing ETL processes and the use of ETL tools
- Ability to work and coordinate with third parties on data related inquiries
- Strong experience with interface, networking, and data warehousing technologies, as well as design, relational database technologies, and performance tuning
- Experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Strong technical experience with XML and Java
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad)
- Understand basic database architecture, tables, functional interactions, and recognize and understand impacts to downstream systems
- Working knowledge of HR/Finance information systems, data models, organisation structures and roles
- Solid understanding of Workday security features and control
- Proficiency in Workday HCM and Finance report writing (advanced Workday Report Writer and Calculated Fields)
This role will be hybrid working with 2 days on site in either London or Cambridge
They have a Competitive salary on offer with a range of benifits including
- 23 days holiday + a day off for your birthday, rising to 25 (+ birthday) after 2 years
- BUPA healthcare with premiums fully paid for employee + eligible family members
- pension scheme with company contribution of 4% and employee contribution of 5%
- Life Insurance 4x salary
If this role fits your skill set then please apply or reach out to hear more.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.