This rapidly growing Fintech provide solutions to large corporates and banks.
Their technology platform connects hundreds of multinationals to banks and institutional investors. With a broad range of structures, simple implementation processes and unique risk management features, their solution enable their clients to access billions of dollars of cost- effective funding.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for producing and maintaining critical user documentation and will also help the team to deliver the products as per the strategy of the company. T
he successful candidate will have a genuine interest in technology, be passionate about creating technical documentation, and work towards delivering high standard products into the market.
* Work with the Operational Team to produce learning and knowledge artefacts and detailed operating procedures for training.
* Adhere to international and internal standards and recognised best practices for production of technical documentation. Work with Product Delivery Manager to create and update the Product Backlog.
* Work with the Product Team: to develop product specification catalogues, white papers, installation guides, client facing user guides o to understand the product development roadmap and prepare new documentation, as required
* Carry out User Acceptance Testing of the new Products.
* Help train internal and external users on new Products and new features
* Help the Product Delivery Manager to maintain the demo systems.
* Up to 3-5 years' experience as a technical writer in medium to large enterprises.
* Previous experience of working within the software development lifecycle.
* Proven ability to produce client-facing and internal documentation and training materials.
* Able to understand complex technical concepts and present comprehensive, concise, accurate and useful information
* Passionate about writing technical documentation.
* Excellent understanding and use of the written English language.
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail and consistency.
* Experience of finance or of software development in a fintech environment.
* Experience of Agile software development methods.
* Experience with Confluence, SharePoint or other wiki-type collaborative software.
* Experience with online help creation tools such as Madcap Flare.
* Microsoft suite of products, especially Visio.
* Fluency in second language e.g. French, German or Spanish. Personal attributes:
* Adaptable and responsive to change.
* Skilled at prioritisation and multi-tasking.