EA First are partnering with a large global organisation in their search for an Internal Audit Manager - Technoloy to join their already well established yet growing team.
This organisation is forward thinking, progressive, and are proud to have an inclusive culture where absolutely everyone truly feels able to be themselves. They are committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of technology, security and integrated audits that contribute to the global audit programme, delivering independent assurance and insight to the business and acting as a catalyst for change.
You will be responsible for
- Owning a portfolio of technology audits each year, from detailed planning of the audit purpose/objectives, expected outcomes and activity based resource planning to reporting and following up on agreed actions. This may include performing ad hoc "in-flight" audits and programme assurance engagements of ongoing change initiative projects.
- Writing Audit Reports and key audit deliverables, providing accurate and timely information to key partners such as the Executive and Audit Committee and Board reporting.
- Proactively communicating with internal and external team members to inform, advance, seek advise and decisions.
- Embedding new technology approaches including the use of Automation, Continuous Improvement and Data Analytics to providing greater assurance and insights.
- Having regular communication with key technology and business partners to ensure that audit issues are pragmatic, risked based, addressed and identifying further opportunities and efficiencies to support the business.
- Effective team-working to delivering team objectives, networking and relationship building across the business.
- Managing change projects and applying design thinking to identify ways to improve the Group Risk and Audit function and contribute to/ help to deliver other improvements projects.
The successful candidate
- Demonstrable audit or technology advisory experience
- Experience of audit and advisory in a wide variety of technology and security topics, in a lead auditor capacity. Cyber Security experience would be desirable.
- Project & Change management experience
- CISA, CISSP, CIPP/E, CISM, ISO or other relevant technology and security qualification would also be preferable
What's in it for you:
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- Leading pension scheme
- Exclusive deals and discounts, saving you money on everyday purchases, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Opportunities to further develop with ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want