Are you a PA/EA who is available immediately and looking for temporary work in the Ely area?
We are looking for a temporary Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive EA support in a busy and fast-paced job role.
This will include supporting in all aspects of working life including internal/external matters, projects, family and private matters as required.
- To work through correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials.
- To provide administrative and secretarial support.
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
- Monitor projects and report on progress highlighting areas where follow up or support is required.
- Ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate, attend and take minutes for meetings.
- To follow up on action points from meetings.
- Implementing organisational projects and programmes.
- Manage the postal and email inbox as well as social media.
- Handle all communication thoroughly and sensitively.
- To oversee the logistical arrangements for all meetings including the organisation of food and refreshments as appropriate.
Experience within a PA/EA role with office management/line management responsibilities would be desirable.
High attention to detail, organisational and prioritising skills are important in this unique job.
This is a temporary position for approximately up to 3 months.
Near Ely, Cambridgeshire
Up to 3 months
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Business for this temporary vacancy.