I am currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant to join the accounting team of a leading Top 12 Accountancy Firm's London office.
The ideal candidate will have GCSE / A level qualifications or be a graduate seeking to launch a career in accountancy. Study support will be provided to undertake the AAT/ACA/ACCA qualification.
Successful candidates will gain experience and exposure in audit, accounts and tax.
A highly regarded Top 20 Accountancy firm in London.
The role offers a great opportunity to gain experience within a prestigious team that has gained significant recognition.
As a Trainee Accountant, you will work within the firm's audit, accounts and tax teams, gaining well-rounded experience.
The successful candidate:
- Will have good academic results with a minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English (or equivalent).
- Be looking to commence or continue with the AAT/ACA/ACCA qualification.
- Will have a willingness to proactively study and develop skills.
- Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should possess a high level of IT proficiency and the ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Recent previous experience within a UK accountancy practice environment would be preferable but is not essential.
They are offering a competitive salary with benefits in a friendly working environment. They have an extensive in-house training programme for all staff.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.