I am currently recruiting for a Trainee Accountant to join the accounting team within my clients Cambridge office. The ideal candidate will have GCSE / A level qualifications seeking to launch a career in accountancy. Study support will be provided to undertake the AAT qualification.
Successful candidates will gain experience and exposure in audit, accounts and tax.
There may be the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on the ACA/ACCA qualification once the AAT qualification has been achieved.
A highly regarded independent Accountancy firm in Cambridge
The role offers a great opportunity to gain experience within a prestigious team that has gained significant recognition.
As a Trainee Accountant you will work within the firms audit, accounts and tax teams, gaining well-rounded experience.
The successful candidate:
- Will have good academic results with a minimum C grade GCSE in Mathematics and English (or equivalent).
- Be looking to commence or continue with the AAT qualification.
- Will have a willingness to proactively study and develop skills.
- Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should possess a high level of IT proficiency and the ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Recent previous experience within a UK accountancy practice environment would be preferable, but is not essential.
- Will have (or plans to learn) a UK driving licence and access to own transport, with the willingness to travel to assignments when necessary.
They are offering a competitive salary with benefits in a friendly working environment. They have an extensive in-house training programme for all staff.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.