My Client is a rapidly growing food manufacturer and distributor based in Cumbria, that is looking to bring a young, hungry and driven individual on board as a Trainee Packaging Technician.
My Client is a rapidly growing food manufacturer and distributor based in Cumbria, committed to delivering high-quality products to their customers. They prioritise innovation, sustainability, and excellence in everything They do. They continue to expand their operations, and are seeking a motivated and ambitious Trainee Packaging Technician to join their dedicated team.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Trainee Packaging Technician based in Cumbria are as follows;
- Assist the Packaging Development Technician on all aspects of Packaging development hence ensuring coordination of factory trials, creation of packaging specifications for the factory, & support to the team for product launches.
- Assist with external environmental sustainability factors affecting the packaging agenda in recommendations which will help the business to stay on track with peer group across the market.
- Assist in the research for new packing design and technologies
- Assist with developing partnership with equipment and packing materials suppliers and manufacturers
- Be prepared to attend relevant Packaging and Sustainability Trade shows & relevant Expert events to stay ahead of the challenges facing the industry and planet
The successful candidate of the Trainee Packaging Technician based in Cumbria will have the following skills, qualities and qualifications.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in general business administration is essential.
- Previous experience in packaging co-ordination is an advantage.
- Good communications skills, written, verbal and in-person.
- Organisation and planning with great attention to detail.
- A strong sense of responsibility, curiosity and a proactive attitude.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Salary - £22,500
Great progression opportunities
Additional company discounts.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.