EA First are excited to be partnering with one of our valued clients in their search for a newly created, unique Training & Compliance Manager.
This is a brand-new position, facilitated by the growth of the firm, which will enable the post-holder to make the position 'their own'.
Our client is one of the oldest and most highly respected firms of chartered accountants. As an award-winning regional firm, they specialise in accounts, audit, corporate finance, and tax advice.
The role will be spent working with key stakeholders within the practice, to lead the creation, design and implementation of their internal learning programme across all relevant activities undertaken by the firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the management and coordination of the firm's compliance policies and procedures, identifying applicable regulatory requirements, and assisting in implementing processes to enable standards to be met.
- Working with service line leads to update and develop internal working practices focusing on qualify, compliance, consistency and efficiency.
- Able to identify opportunities for practical training of employees.
- Creating and delivering internal training workshops for students to complement their external studies towards AAT, ACA and ACCA qualifications. These workshops will also focus on teaching students how to apply their technical learning in the workplace.
- Creating and delivering internal training workshops with a view to refreshing / updating technical skills across all our specialisms, and helping achieve a consistent approach to delivery across the firm.
- Overseeing Continuing Professional Development compliance across the firm
- Accountancy qualification and relevant experience across various disciplines of accountancy including Audit and Tax.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including problem solving.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and have the confidence to challenge the status quo, think beyond boundaries of own role and suggest opportunities for Firm to work more effectively.
- Analyse data and stats to ascertain how effective training sessions have been.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.