A fantastic, rare opportunity for a TS Director to progress their career in a Top 30 Accountancy Practice with a large presence in the East Anglia Region.
My client is a Top 30 Accountancy Practice with a large presence in the East Anglia Region. They are a desirable firm offering full flexible working and a strong progression prospects.
As part of this Corporate Finance team, you will primarily lead on our transaction services work, which will include pre-acquisition or pre-investment due diligence and feasibility reporting assignments for a variety of banks, institutional investors and corporate SME's from a range of sectors. You will also support the partners on other lead advisory and valuation projects from time to time.
As a Transaction Services Director, you will have ownership of the following tasks:
- Managing the wider team in the delivery of financial due diligence reports, valuation reports, information memoranda and similar technical output for partner review.
- Attending meetings with Partners & clients, providing technical and transaction advisory support; liaising with portfolio holders and other team members to bring together necessary advice and information for client projects.
- Managing multiple assignments concurrently and producing well-written, comprehensive reports to a high standard and minimising Partner review time.
- Networking with your own intermediary contacts, particularly in the SME sector and the relevant private equity/venture capital communities, to support the Partners in creating and converting a pipeline of new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have some of the following skills/experience:
- Significant experience of working in a senior level corporate finance role.
- Up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards and tax.
- Proven ability to network and build strong relationships, both internally with colleagues and externally with introducers and other contacts.
- Demonstrable experience of leading on pitches and creating and presenting compelling propositions.
- Strong experience of managing multiple projects in different locations, supervising team members of varying levels and ability.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
On top of a competitive salary, you'll also benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday)
- Private medical
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4x life assurance
- All employee share scheme
- Company car and fuel card via salary sacrifice
- 2 days paid for volunteering
- Cycle to work scheme
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.