Experienced Warehouse Manager is required to take manage 20,000sqft warehouse and a team of 10. You will have the opportunity implement your own ideas on how the operation should be run and make improvements to the existing processes.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Set and report on KPI's
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
We are looking for a proven warehouse manager with an expertise in management procedures and best practice. You will have the ability to bring about process improvement and the ability to manage a team of 10.