The Warehouse Shift Manager will be responsible for managing daily warehousing operations in a heavily automated environment, with around 200 heads working each shift. This role will require managing Supervisors and their teams, as well as ensuring all SLAs and KPIs are met.
My client are a global warehousing and distribution business.
The key responsibilities for the role of the Warehouse Shift Manager based in Stoke-on-Trent will be:
- Overseeing daily operations across the 500,00 sq ft automated warehouse.
- Managing a team of Supervisors, and the 200 staff on site in their teams.
- Ensuring all KPIs and SLAs are met, ensuring productivity is a focus.
- Actively promoting a health & safety conscious culture across the site, ensuring engagement from everyone on site.
- Deputising for the Senior Shift Manager where required.
- Recruiting, interviewing and training new team members.
- Have accountability for budgets and indirectly to the P&L for the site.
The successful candidate for the role of Warehouse Shift Manager based in Stoke-on-Trent will have:
- Experience as a Shift Manager or equivalent role.
- Experience in a warehousing or manufacturing environment.
- Great people management experience.
- Experience using warehouse management systems.
- The ability to manage under pressure, in a busy warehousing environment.
- Experience working within automation is preferable but not essential
The successful candidate for the role of Warehouse Shift Manager based in Stoke-on-Trent will receive:
- A salary of £34,000 p/a.
- A work schedule of any 5 out of 7, working both days and nights.
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays.
- 5% matched pension.
- Amazing progression opportunities.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.