Are you a seasoned Web developer? Our client has engaged us to help support with recruiting a Website systems Developer and Manager.
This organisation are the largest provider of adult educational charity, a charity dedicated to bringing high-quality, professional education.
The Web Systems Manager Developer will provide strategic leadership and management of the Association's systems and related operations and will oversee the operations managing risk and opportunity and lead the Associations operational activity.
A key focus of the role is to effectively lead and maintain and develop the Website and web services. You will be the primary lead technical specialist in web services, You will also work with key stakeholders to provide expertise and support to other company systems.
As the Web Systems Manager and Developer, you should:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent experience;
- Have PRINCE 2 or other Project Management frameworks or equivalent experience;
- A SQL DB administration qualification or equivalent experience;
- VB, .net or C# professional qualification or equivalent experience;
- Have in depth experience of using data processing systems;
- Experience of maintaining, developing and configuring Websites;
- Have Drupal or Wordpress development experience;
- Have Angular/PHP/C#/.net experience;
- Powershell or other scripting experience;
- Integration experience including RESTful API, SOAP APIs, 3 layer architecture model, proxies
On offer is:
Yearly Salary of between £40K-£44K
30 Days Annual leave plus bank holidays
a 35 hour working week
Remote working with site attendance on average once a quarter
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.