Working as part of a high performance and growing team, you will be responsible for project management of numerous supply chain IT projects, attached to a larger WMS integration programme.
A highly regarded and well-establised retailer with an international footprint.
- Overseeing third-party warehouse vendors involved in warehouse automation projects.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication across internal teams and external partners.
- Project managing multiple supply chain projects, working with various internal teams and suppliers to deliver to agreed timeframes.
- Support the strategy delivery as required.
- Encouraging an environment of Continuous Improvement; simplifying processes and operations to maximise efficiencies.
- Exploring and proposing reasoned cost saving opportunities with the supply chain and projects teams.
You will likely have a Business Analyst background within enterprise software integrations. Ideally this will be within either a logistics or supply chain environment, and you will have had some exposure to WMS integrations or upgrades. You will have an analytical mindset and be able to join the dots, presenting key findings, whether that be cost savings, identifying areas for continuous improvement.
Competitive Salary and Industry-Leading Benefits Package
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.